Thursday, May 27, 2010

Virtual Vellum Schedule Changes

Some of you may have noticed that I've been unofficially operating the blog on a reduced schedule for a while. The last couple of weeks I've missed updates at least once or twice each week. I expect that to continue for the next few weeks, perhaps longer, because my schedule's just crazy. I've written about how we're evaluating new karate schools, and next week I expect that to mean being out at various karate dojos until much too late at night on Tuesday, Wednesday Friday and then Saturday morning next week. I'll also be doing the same tonight. And I've discovered that anytime I'm at karate until late, I never manage to get a blog update written.

So no formal changes, but don't look for a new post tomorrow and I'll probably be on a reduced schedule for the next week at minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment