Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Juggle Faster!

I've got rather a lot of balls in the air at the moment. Luckily they're not axes or flaming torches or anything, but still I'm not getting many articles written. Sorry about that!

Some of the things I'm up to include:
* Continuing to practice the little bit of Iaido I learned last month. I'm REALLY excited to finally be learning this ancient Japanese art (or, at least, an art that can trace its lineage to Ancient Japan, whether or not it looks exactly like what a Samurai would have done in his spare time).
* Trying to get back on the weight-loss wagon after taking a couple of weeks off. This is okay, though - I'm not gaining back any of my lost weight, and I'm not in a hurry. Slow and steady will win this race.
* Working on some work-related projects that are going quite well.
* Completely changing big chunks of the D&D adventure I'm running for my kids. I decided that I needed to add a more impressive bad guy to the end, and set him up to be a recurring villain. I also needed to modify some of the magic items because there were more than I wanted to have in my game. As of right now, it's fairly likely that the bad guy will make off with most of the better ones.
* Trying and failing to get some writing done.

That plus the usual family stuff is accounting for basically all of my time at this point. I'll try to get something written this week, but I can't be sure when.

No comments:

Post a Comment