Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy week

This is the most insanely-busy week I've seen in some time. My parents are home for the summer, it's my wedding anniversary, my daughter has a band performance three hours away and we're looking at alternative dojos to consider when our current contract expires. Plus, we've got class at our current karate school twice and we're going to try to eat in between all of that stuff, too.

As such, I suspect I'm not going to get to my blog much beyond this point for the remainder of the week. I might find time to add something new, but it's not looking likely.

I hope you have a good week, too, even if yours is as busy as mine.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Vicki! It has been so far and there's still more to come. I've got a nice surprise planned for Sunday (which I'll share after the fact next week).

    ReplyDelete