Thursday, August 6, 2009

Don’t Tell Me I’m Not Influential!

Over the last two days, I announced to the world, via this blog, that I had joined the social networking community. The VERY NEXT DAY, the UK's Guardian reports a “5% drop in 15 to 24-year-olds using social networking sites.” You can’t buy influence like that, ladies and gentlemen. "Data suggests they are spending less time on social networking sites" is stated. “Since Mike De Lucia created his accounts last week” is strongly implied. The young 'uns flee before me! Mwuahaha! You're next.

The good news for those who don't choose to abandon the Internet to escape my burgeoning online presence is that I'm writing up a little piece of science fiction that you might enjoy. Hence an abbreviated post today and possibly Friday also. I hope to put it up on Friday, but a lot depends on when I can get quiet time to write. The title will be "If the One Doesn't Get You."

No comments:

Post a Comment