Thursday, November 5, 2009

Boom Goes the Idol

I know there's at least one hard-core Adam Lambert fan who reads my blog, so when I read on io9 that he'd made a music video for Roland Emmerich's Earth-rending uber-disaster movie 2012, I figured I'd better post about it here. Even if you don't love Lambert, you get to watch more clips of Emmerich's symphony of destruction (yeah, I stole that phrase from Megadeth. Sue me. No, really, please don't.) which is, as far as I can see, the only reason to go see 2012. Which, don't get me wrong, is a pretty good reason and I'm increasingly thinking I very well may do just that.

Blog-wise, I've got a whole bunch of stuff ready to write about, I just need to find a time to write it when I'm conscious and my head's not throbbing. Maybe today, hopefully tomorrow, worst-case next week for sure.

Thanks to everyone who's sent well-wishes to me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment