Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Quick Schedule Reminder

I can see from the traffic analyzer for this site that folks are hanging with me, which is terrific. I'm going to try to get up another article or two this week, but that's going to be tough with two sessions at LaValle's Karate and two (possibly three) nights of Goju Ryu Karate. I can't allow myself to take time away from my novel, either - once I start doing that, it's a slippery slope to the land of "never finishing my novel." It's already falling way behind the timeframe I'd hoped to complete it in (my original estimate was to be wrapping it up in April, with May as a buffer before the kids got out of school in June. I can see now that I'll be very lucky to be half-done by June).

So while I don't want to discourage folks from checking back for updates, I also didn't want to leave anyone frustrated that posts were few and far-between, for this week, anyway.

I do hope everyone had a terrific Memorial Day.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment